Monday, 3 October 2011

Why, Oh Why..........

....am I not a landscape artist?? Surely the path of a landscape artist is smoother than that of a portrait artist? For starters, a landscape artist doesn't have to stand there staring at a scene that is begging to be painted trying to pluck up courage to go and ask it if it doesn't mind you taking a couple of photos! So to the young woman in Linate Airport last night who was probably thinking the middle aged woman who kept looking at her was simply weird...... no, just too scared to ask! And surely it really doesn't matter if a twig is placed a millimeter too far to the left.

Anyway, my lovely husband took me to Lake Como for the weekend, which was truly wonderful. If I was a landscape artist, I would be busy working on scenes like these

:

No comments:

Post a Comment