Friday, 7 October 2011

Blogging - One small fairy step forward

Okay, so I accept that you all know how to do this already and I'm sorry if this is no news at all - but I did say I would chart my progress, and progress this is! I now know how to make a link to a website and just to prove it and to help those who don't know, here is the link to the relevant page on Blogger help.

I have been stewarding at the VivArtist Exhibition today. I noticed things I didn't really take note of when I was there before, and I came away feeling even more impressed. Chatting to a few artists and to the organiser, Evelyn Phillips, gave me a useful insight into how these things work, as did seeing someone buy a £1,800 painting on impulse. She simply fell in love with it. And that's the key, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment