Saturday, 22 October 2011

Ashford Art Club Exhibition

Ashford Art Club are holding their Autumn Exhibition and Charity Auction today and tomorrow, Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd October, from 10am to 5pm, at St James's School, Church Road, Ashford, Middlesex TW15 3DZ. Parking and Admission are free.

I was helping with the hanging last night, and I truly believe the standard of work gets higher with every exhibition. There is a huge variety of work - something for all tastes and at very reasonable prices. Why would anyone want to buy a print which is exactly the same as hundreds of others when they can have some original art of their walls?

The house move and working on commissions means I don't have a great deal to show, but I shall be exhibiting my portrait of John Holtam, even though it isn't quite finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment