Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Third lesson - Blogging may make you crazy!!

Sooooo, I can now see my followers (waves happily) but, unfortunately, I cannot respond to your comments! The only way I can see that a blogger can respond to comments on Blogger is to make a further comment. Okay, not as easy as I would like, but it worked perfectly well until this morning. Now, it asks me to sign in when I am already signed in, then it asks me to recognise and type a word (so far so good) and then it asks me to sign in again and we are into Groundhog Day territory.

I found an article which supposedly would help me to respond more easily. I was heartened when I read that if I didn't understand Chinese, I could follow this advice rather than the more advanced advice note, but frankly I have more hope of learning Chinese!!

Anyway, enough of this nonsense. I am reading your comments & I'll respond asap. In the meantime, let's concentrate on the art, shall we?

2 comments:

  1. I've been having the same issue- its driving me nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ryan. Typical for it to play up just as I am starting to get to grips with it! Seems okay now though.

    ReplyDelete